TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF UNIVERSITY OF THE VISAYAS
LATEST @ UV
UV in the News
At the time of enrollment, a freshman must submit the following:
- Completely filled-out Application Form.
- 4 pieces 2×2 colored picture
- His/her high school report card (form 138) duly certified or signed by their School Principal.
- The original copy of his/her National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) result;
- Original (for presentation only) and photocopy of his/her NSO-certified birth certificate.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from his/her principal or guidance counselor.
- All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets
- 1 Long Brown Envelope
- As set by the University of the Visayas, students who intend to enroll in a degree with board examinations (e.g. Accountancy, Medicine,
- Dentistry, Law, Nursing, etc.) regardless of NCAE results should take the prescribed entrance examinations administered by the Guidance Testing Center.
CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
The CRD serves as a coordinating office for all research activities in the university inlcing those that are co-sponsordes with other agencies. It also serves as a data bank of useful information for research, instructor and extension for the university and for data needed by other government and non-government agencies and individuals.
The CRD shall adopt an inter-unit, inter-disciplinary, multifunctional and inter-agency strategy in understanding and implementing research activities. Researcch projects/proposals shall be in accordance with the established criteria and priorities set by the UV-URC to be approved by the University President and Executive Vice President and confirmed by the University Broad of Trustees.
Completed institutional researches shall be published in scholarly referred journals for dissemination and usability.
Talk To Us Now!
Admissions Office – Local 213
Informations Office – Local 100
Accounting Office – Local 217
HRDM Office – Local 210
Student Affairs – Local 212
UV Satellite Campuses
Mandaue (032) 345-1464 | 420-3148
Compostela (032) 425-8799
Danao (032) 343-0075 | 343-0050
Pardo (032) 415-3984 | 273-1914
Minglanilla (032) 272-6824 | 272-3249
Toledo (032) 467-8721 | 322-5629
Dalaguete (032) 484-8717 | 484-8483