2nd Floor of Terisita Building
The College of Education is a research oriented department for teacher training, continuing professional development of teachers, and the advancement of distinctive leadership in education.
The College of Education develops proficiency in research and communication, nurtures teacher competence, and cultivates leadership which are imbued with moral and spiritual values. While advancing research and scholarly work, it adheres to intellectual integrity, which eventually inculcates love for country, and promotes service to humanity.
The College of Education aims to be the center of excellence in teacher education equipped with functional knowledge and competencies, research skills, mastery of skills, critical thinking, competitive abilities, wholesome attitude, and moral and spiritual values.
- Provide essential curricular offerings enriched with functional knowledge and competencies responsive to global demands;
- Acquire the basic skills and competencies of efficiency and effectiveness to pre-service teacher on the teaching-learning process;
- Develop wholesome attitude and professionalism in the exercise of one’s teaching career;
- Develop virtuousness, endurance, enthusiasm, responsibility, democratic leadership and equality amidst diversity.
- Strengthen the spirit of nationalism and nurture the individual character;
- Acts as a role model in workmanship and achievement in the service to humanity.
PACUCOA Level III Re-accredited Status
- Bachelor of Elementary Education Major in Pre School Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education Major in Special Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education Major in Content Course
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Filipino
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Music, Arts, Physical Education and Health (MAPEH)
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Biological Science
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Social Studies
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Technology and Livelihood Education
- Diploma in Professional Education (DPE)
COE DEAN AND PROGRAM COORDINATORS
College of Education Dean
Jean L. Balungcas, LPT, MAEd BEEd, Coordinator
Carodina R. Ginolos, LPT, MAEd BSEd, Coordinator
Felix M. Diano Jr., LPT, MAEd Research, Coordinator
Mejarito L. Cresencio, LPT, Ed.D PE Coordinator/Athletic Director