(032) 416-7991 | Colon St., Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines [email protected]


Transferees or transfer students are those who wish to enrol in any program at the University of the Viasayas after having been enrolled in a college of technical courses another higher education institution.


At the time of enrolment, a transferee must submit the following credentials:

  • Completely filled-out Application Form.
  • 4 pieces 2×2 colored pictures
  • A certificate of transfer credentials (Honourable Dismissal) from the last school attended
  • Original (for presentation only) and photocopy of his/her NSO-certified birth certificate.
  • An informative copy of his transcript of records which should include the descriptive title of the subjects taken, the number of units and the grades earned.
  • Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by the dean/head of school and/ the guidance director of students affairs.
  • All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets
  • 1 Long Brown Envelope