Transferees or transfer students are those who wish to enrol in any program at the University of the Viasayas after having been enrolled in a college of technical courses another higher education institution.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFEREES
At the time of enrolment, a transferee must submit the following credentials:
- Completely filled-out Application Form.
- 4 pieces 2×2 colored pictures
- A certificate of transfer credentials (Honourable Dismissal) from the last school attended
- Original (for presentation only) and photocopy of his/her NSO-certified birth certificate.
- An informative copy of his transcript of records which should include the descriptive title of the subjects taken, the number of units and the grades earned.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by the dean/head of school and/ the guidance director of students affairs.
- All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets
- 1 Long Brown Envelope