SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 11 AND 12)
Applicants must present their credentials to the UV-Basic Education Department Guidance Center.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Completely filled-out Application Form.
- Form 138/ Report Card (Original)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Original)
- PSA (Formerly NSO) Authenticated Birth Certificate (Original and 1 pc. Photocopy)
- Four (4) pieces of 2X2 sized colored pictures (with nametag and in green background)
- Certificate of Completion
- NCAE Results
- All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets