LATEST @ UV
BE A VISAYANIAN!
We are now ready to accept
Academic Year 2020 – 2021
Proceed to Online Enrollment
The First University in Cebu
The University of the Visayas was founded by the late Don Vicente A. Gullas in 1919 as the Visayan Institute (V.I.) in Cebu City. The second World War razed to the ground the physical facilities of the V.I. at its original site. Undaunted by adversities, Don Vicente reopened classes in Argao, Cebu in 1946. A year later the V.I. moved back to its present site in Colon Street, Cebu City.
LATEST @ UV
UV in the News
At the time of enrollment, a freshman must submit the following:
- Form 138 (High School Card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- PSA (Formerly NSO) Authenticated Birth Certificate
- NCAE Results
- 4 pcs 2×2 Pictures (Green Background with Name tag)
- As set by the University of the Visayas, students who intend to enroll in a degree with board examinations (e.g. Accountancy, Medicine, Dentistry, Law, Nursing, etc.) regardless of NCAE results should take the prescribed entrance examinations administered by the Guidance Testing Center.
- All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets
- Put it in a long brown envelope
- Admission Fee: 500php
- Testing Fee(Board programs): 150php
DON VICENTE GULLAS LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER
The Don Vicente Learning Resource Center (DVLRC), is a state of the art library of the University of the Visayas. It occupies the 3rd and 4th floors of the Inday Pining Building which is situated in the heart of the University’s Main Campus. It is fully air-conditioned, equipped with CCTV cameras installed in different strategic places, and comfortable furniture to make study and research more conducive. It has also acquired the latest RFID Security gate (the first in Cebu) to ensure the safety of its resources. Discussion rooms for small and big groups are also available for the students to utilize. A Visualization Room which can accommodate 60 persons is also afforded for the faculty and students to use for their class presentations, product demonstrations, and the like. A forty seater (40) internet laboratory is also available for all students for their study and research needs.
The DVLRC supports both the students and faculty in their academic and research needs through the provision of varied updated information sources, both printed and online. It is also manned by qualified and efficient librarians who are always available to serve the whole academe.
Talk To Us Now!
Admissions Office – Local 213
Informations Office – Local 100
Accounting Office – Local 217
HRDM Office – Local 210
Student Affairs – Local 212
UV Satellite Campuses
Mandaue (032) 345-1464 | 420-3148
Compostela (032) 425-8799
Danao (032) 343-0075 | 343-0050
Pardo (032) 415-3984 | 273-1914
Minglanilla (032) 272-6824 | 272-3249
Toledo (032) 467-8721 | 322-5629
Dalaguete (032) 484-8717 | 484-8483