FRESHMEN/ NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS
Freshmen are high school graduates enrolling in college for the first time. Only a graduate of a recognized high school shall be considered for enrolment as a new student.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESHMEN
At the time of enrolment, a freshman must submit the following:
- Completely filled-out Application Form.
- 4 pieces 2×2 colored picture
- His/her high school report card (form 138) duly certified or signed by their School Principal.
- The original copy of his/her National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE) result;
- Original (for presentation only) and photocopy of his/her NSO-certified birth certificate.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from his/her principal or guidance counselor.
- All documents must be photocopied in 2 sets
- 1 Long Brown Envelope
- As set by the University of the Visayas, students who intend to enroll in a degree with board examinations (e.g. Accountancy, Medicine,
- Dentistry, Law, Nursing, etc.) regardless of NCAE results should take the prescribed entrance examinations administered by the Guidance Testing Center.