The College of Business Administration is a provider of quality business education that significantly contributes toward sustainable economic growth and development. Our graduates are morally-driven global leaders that share in the development of new knowledge and technology that is sensitive to the needs of time.
The College of Business Administration adheres to the following:
- Equip the students with the right combination of conceptual, managerial, interpersonal, technical and higher-order thinking skills to be used in a wide array of business and industry settings and other service-oriented institutions;
- Develop students’ capabilities to solve problems and make sound business decisions by providing them with a strong foundation on theory, principles, practices, concepts and proper use of analytical tools.
- Nurture the personal and social well-being of students to advance leadership capabilities to promote service to the local and wider community.
- Equip the students with the required professional competencies, develop critical thinking skills, communication and research skills, to pursue a globally competitive career, whether as an employee or an entrepreneur, through quality classroom instruction and relevant On-the-Job Training.
- Relate academic training to the practical needs of the Business Industry and the Community;
- Offer conducive learning milleu to motivate students and faculty in the academic process;
- Develop oral and written English proficiency for effective communication and social relationship;
- Inculcate suitable values and work ethics for accountable practice; and
- Periodically evaluate and update curricula and syllabi with the inputs of business and industry experts.
The College of Business Administration aims to provide globally competitive undergraduate programs that are relevant and attuned to the requirements of industry. We empower our students with professional core competencies and critical thinking skills for sound problem solving and decision-making that is necessary in business operations management and resource development. We acculturate research consciousness across courses to effect innovation, higher efficiencies, productivity and good governance with social responsibility.
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in:
Human Resource and Development Management
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management
Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
Bachelor of Science in Office Administration
Master of Science in Business Administration
Master in Public Administration
Doctor of Management
Doctor of Philosophy
CBA DEAN AND PROGRAM COORDINATORS
College of Business Administration Dean
DR. JESSICA SELISANA, CPA
Coordinator, BSA and BSMA
MR. CIRILO A. ADORABLE, MBA
Coordinator, BSBA-MM, FM, HRDM and OM
DR. ANGIE T. FERNANDEZ
Coordinator, BSHM and BSTM
ENGR. WILLIE TAN, LCB, MBA
MS. NICHELL FAYE C. GALICIA