UNIVERSITY OF THE VISAYAS ADVISORY:
1. Suspension of Classes from March 16-28, 2020.
2. Faculty members are directed to comply with all the academic requirements.
3. Compressed work schedule from Monday to Thursday will be implemented during the suspension of classes.
4. Classes will resume on March 30, 2020.
5. Everyone is reminded to follow all the precautionary measures set by the Department of Health, Local Government Units and other concerned agencies.
6. The University Clinic, Security and Safety Department, Student Affairs and Services Center, Academic Affairs Office and the Human Resource Development and Management Office shall serve as contact departments for any concern regarding COVID-19 and its university precautionary measures. They can be reached through the following numbers:
Local 104 University Clinic
Local 107 Security and Safety Department
Local 212 Student Affairs and Services Center
Local 210 HRDM Office
254-1702 Academic Affairs Office
Stay at Home, Healthy and Strong, Visayanians! Take Care Always!