Freshmen and Transferees
ADMISSION (Screening and Assigning of ID Number)
(Student’s will undergo screening committee for assigning of STUDENT NUMBER and to accomplish the enrollment form and other documents needed)
DEPARTMENT (Evaluation) For TRANSFEREES Student’s only
(Transferee student will go to their respective department Coordinator/Dean for evaluation)Note: Student’s will present their school credential to the evaluator;
ACCOUNTING (Signing of Enrollment Form)
(Student’s will go to the Accounting Office to pay the ENTRANCE FEE)
CLINIC (Medical Check Up) For MARITIME Students only, and other courses as required. Other COURSES will proceed to STEP 5)
Note: All MARITIME students should undergo medical check-up
DEPARTMENT (Plotting, Verifying and Encoding of Subjects)
(For Accountancy student(s), take a qualifying exam)
- Students will PLOT the subjects
- Students will go to the verifier In-charge for verification
- Proceed to the Encoding of Subjects In-charge for enrollment
Note: After encoding, the Deans copy portion should be CUT and retain at the Dean’s Office.
MIS (Printing and Releasing of Study Load)
(Students will present the enrollment form to the In-charge for printing of Study Load)
REGISTRAR (Submission of Enrollment Form and other Documents)
(Student will submit the Enrollment Form and other School Records to the Registrar’s Office).
- The In-charge will double check if all subjects reflected on the study load is/are the same subjects written on the Enrollment Form.
- Cut the STUDENT copy then attach the STUDY LOAD and Give/Release it to the student(s).