The Gullas Law School was formerly known as the College of Law, when it was first established in 1921 with only one student. The student, Hipolito Alo finished his studies, passed the bar, and subsequently became a Judge of the then Court of First Instance of Bohol. The said Hipolito Alo epitomizes the hundreds of law students of the Gullas Law School who came after him.
Many became associate justice of the Supreme Court, of the Court of Appeals, Regional Trial Court Judges, City Courts, Municipal Trial Court Judges, Fiscal, Prosecutors and legal luminaries and Practitioners.
Being part of the University of the Visayas which is a humanitarian institution, the Gullas Law School treasures the philosophy of love; pursue the task of developing legal luminaries to become leaders and adheres to the ideals of love and service to humanity.
Within the framework of this vision, the Gullas Law School pursues a mission of providing legal education in a community where justice and equity prevail. It tries to make legal assistance within the reach of the poor and the under privileged and actuate awareness and concerns towards the plight of the less privileged members of society.
1. Create an environment where love and justice for all is enshrined in a true spirit of Christian virtue;
2. Develop leadership characterized by commitment to the vision of the University in general and the Gullas Law School in particular;
3. Develop the intellect, motivate the emotions and direct the well-being to prepare the individual for the legal profession;
4. Inspire the individual towards an honest development of his capacity and potential as a human being and produce a well integrated person utilizing his abilities for self realization and the common good, thus making him as instrument of justice equity for all.
STAFF AND FACULTY MEMBERS
|1. ATTY. TEODORO A. ALMASE - Dean||7. ATTY. PATERNO C. BELCINA, JR.||13. ATTY. EMMANUEL R. PACQUIAO|
|2. ATTY. PATERNO G. ACABODILLO - Associate Dean||8. ATTY. IRENE C. CABALLES||14. ATTY. FRITZ V. QUINAÑOLA|
|3. ATTY. JENNIE C. ACLAN||9. ATTY ERNESTO F. CARREON||15. ATTY. EDOUARD Y. SANDOVAL|
|4. ATTY. JOSELITO M. ALO||10. ATTY GREGORIO B. ESCASINAS||16. ATTY. ROMULO R. SENINING, SR.|
|5. ATTY. EDWIN A. ANTEPUESTO||11. ATTY. GALLARDO A. ESCOBAR, JR.||17. ATTY. NERI B. YU|
|6. ATTY FELIPE C. BELCINA, SR.||12. ATTY. CELSO V. ESPINOSA|
- Colon St. Cebu City 6000, Philippines
- Telephone No:
- +63 ( 32 ) 254-0030
- Email Add: