The College of Education is a center of excellence for teacher training, continuing professional development of teachers, and the advancement of distinctive leadership in education.
The College of Education develops proficiency in communication, nurtures teacher competence, and cultivates leadership that is imbued with moral and spiritual values. While advancing research and scholarship, it adheres to intellectual integrity. It inculcates love for country, and promotes service to humanity.
LUX ET SAPIENTIA (Light and Knowledge)
- To foster, sustain, and support knowledge competitiveness, and professional ethics essential for teaching;
- To develop capability and potentiality for leadership; imbued with moral and spiritual values;
- To stimulate intellectual integrity in the conduct of research and scholarship ;and
- To cultivate the spirit of nationalism enhancing individual and social awareness of people and country.
NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- To achieve and maintain an accelerating rate of economic development and social growth.
- To assure the maximum participation of all the people in the attainment and enjoyment of the benefits of such growth.
- To strengthen national consciousness and promote cultural values in as changing world
- Provide a broad general education that will assist each individual in the peculiar ecology of his own society to-
- Attain his potential as a human being
- Enhance the range and quality of his participation in the basic functions of society.
- Acquire the essential educational foundations for his development into a productive and versatile citizen.
- Train the nation’s manpower in the skills required for a national development
- Develop the high- level professions that will provide leadership for the nation, advance knowledge for improving the quality of human life
- Respond effectively to the changing needs and conditions of the nation through a system of educational planning and evaluation
- BACHELOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- General Education
- Pre- Elementary Education
- Special Education
- BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- Major in:
- Biological Science
- Music, Arts, Physical Education & Health (MAPEH)
- Technology & Livelihood Education
- SECOND COURSER
- Diploma in Professional Education (DPE)
FACULTY AND STAFF
DR. NERISSA S. LOPEZ
Ms. Roi Maresha V. Asis
Mrs. Venus M. Cortes
Mr. Chris Mejarito
Mrs. Rhea May A. Tomines
Ms. Marivic Valiente
Mr. Norberto Gerald V. Enriquez
Mrs. Crispy Velasco
Mr. Jose M. Gaje
Dr. Philadelfa E. Vestal
Mrs. Carol Aguilar
Mrs. Ethel Cadizon
Ms. Joliza S. Alcantara
Mrs. Christise Espera
Mrs. Angelita Rosales
Mrs. Brenda Flordeliz
- 2nd Flr. Admin Building
- Telephone No:
- +63 ( 32 ) 416-7994
- Email Add: