AREAS OF STUDY
- CRIMINAL JURISPRUDENCE, PROCEDURE AND EVIDENCE (Criminal Law Book I, Criminal Law Book II, Criminal Procedure, Evidence; and Court Testimony).
- AW ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION (Police Organization and Administration with Police Planning, Industrial Security Administration, Police Patrol Operations with Police Communication System, Police Intelligence, Police Personnel and Records Management, Comparative Police System).
- CRIMINALISTICS ( Personal Identification, Police Photography, Forensic Ballistics, Questioned Documents Examination, Polygraph (Lie Detection), Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology, and Legal Medicine).
- CRIME DETECTION AND INVESTIGATION ( Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation, Special Crime Investigation, Organized Crime Investigation, Drug Education and Vice Control, Fire Technology and Arson Investigation).
- SOCIOLOGY OF CRIMES AND ETHICS ( Introduction to Criminology and Psychology of Crimes, Philippine Criminal Justice System, Ethics and Values, Juvenile Delinquency, Human Behavior and Crisis Management and Criminological Research and Statistics).
- CORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATION ( Institutional Corrections, Non -Institutional Corrections).
JOB OPPURTUNITIES OF BS CRIMINOLOGY GRADUATES
OFFICERS and MEN of the following AGENCIES/ORGANIZATIONS
- NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
- PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE
- BUREAU OF FIRE PROTECTION
- BUREAU OF JAIL MANAGEMENT AND PENOLOGY
- AFP/DOTC AND OTHER GOVT. UNITS (PA, PAF, PN, PM, PCG, PDEA)
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS and OTHER GOVT. OFFICES/GOCC
- PROSECUTION and JUDICIARY
- SECURITY and DETECTIVE AGENCIES
- CRIMINOLOGY SCHOOLS
- PAROLE, PROBATION AND CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- FORENSIC SPECIALISTS (Public/Private)
To produce knowledgeable, skilled and value-laden graduates who are effective and efficient future professionals in the field of law enforcement, criminal justice and public safety.
- To prepare students for careers in law enforcement and scientific crime detection work, and to provide them with a broad cultural background;
- To develop understanding of the constitutional guarantees and due process of law in so far as it affects the total administration of justice;
- To foster higher concepts of citizenry and leadership, together with an understanding of one’s moral and legal responsibilities to his fellowmen;
- To encourage research and inquiry along the fields of criminal law, penology, and the criminal justice system of the country;
- To endow students with the skills of critical thinking and effective communication;
- To develop the capacity of the students for personal growth and creative problem solving that results from the ability to acquire and evaluate information; and
- To develop awareness and appreciation among students of the diverse cultural, historical and political forces that shape our society.
FACULTY AND STAFF
DONALD B. NARRA
PROS. PETRONIO V. ELESTERIO
QUEEN HENEYLOUR S. RELATORRES
PSI ROSEFIELA P. SANTOLORIN
PSUPT. RODULFO A. VAÑO (RET)
LIMUEL J. ABELGAS
MARICAR G. CAÑEDO
ARTEMIO M. PACE
EUDESTO I. GONZALES
HARVEY A. ABELLA
ANALYN L. UBAS
ARNULFO H. CATIPAY
ATTY. ROGELIO C. CENIZA
DR. FELIMON A. NOVAL
PSUPT. MERCY ROSE L. MONTALBAN
- 4th Flr. Teresita Bldg.
- Telephone No:
- +63 ( 32 ) 253-6413
- Email Add: